All games will be played in accordance with NCAA hockey rules.
Exception: Icing is automatic and teams can change on an icing call.
All teams must be ready to play 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
USA Hockey Zero Tolerance policy will apply for all players, coaches & parents
1) Round Robin games
- 2007-2014: Two 20 minute stop-time periods
- Midgets (U15-U18): Two 22.5 minute stop-time periods
- 3 min warm-up; No time outs in round robin play
- No overtime played during round robin games
- If team leads by 5 or more goals in the last 10 minutes of a game, the clock will not stop
- Minor Penalty: 1:30
- Major Penalty: 4:00
- Misconduct: 6:00
- Five penalties in one game = Game Misconduct for current game
- Checking is permitted at U14 and older
- Players can only be rostered on one team per division and must play in minimum of two games to be eligible for playoffs
2) Game Sheets: All teams must provide labels or they will have to WRITE IN ROSTER at each game.
3) Locker Rooms: Coaches are responsible to check locker rooms after every game. All locker rooms must be cleaned with all trash disposed of in trash cans.
4) Point System: Win 2 points, Loss 0 points, Tie 1 point
TIEBREAKER TO GET TO CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
If two teams are tied with equal points to determine the winner will go as follows:
- Goal Differential
- Goals For
- Goals Against
- Coin Flip
- All Playoffs are one 30 minute stop-time period
- Teams are re-seeded after every round
- Teams in Semi-Finals & Finals will be given a one minute timeout
- Overtime: One five minute 3 on 3 sudden death period
- Shootouts: Three player shoot out per team; should tie persist, sudden death shootout until there is a winner. No player may shoot twice unless all players have shot or team with least
amount of players has shot.